One of the most overlooked elements of business productivity is employee well-being.
Here's why you should care:
- Job stress is estimated to cost U.S. industry more than $300 billion a year in absenteeism, turnover, diminished productivity and insurance costs (Rosch, 2001).
- Fifty-one percent of employees said they were less productive at work as a result of stress (American Psychological Association, 2009).
- Healthcare expenditures for employees with high levels of stress were 46% higher than those for employees who did not have high levels of stress (Goetzel et al., 1998).
What singles out great companies like Google and Zappos?
These companies realize that to attract and retain quality workers they need to offer more than just a good salary; they need to offer an environment that makes their workers feel sustained on a emotional level as well.
Work burn out happens, and it needs to be prevented.
- Sixty-nine percent of employees report that work is a significant source of stress (American Psychological Association, 2009).
- Fifty-two percent of employees report that because of workplace stress they have made a decision about their career such as declining a promotion or looking for a new job (American Psychological Association, 2007).
These companies understand that a relatively small investment into employee well-being results in huge returns in employee performance, health, and loyalty.
Today more than ever, employees are looking for more than a paycheck; they want to feel that their jobs honor their inner selves. Be part of this new corporate reality and honor them as well!
As a therapist and mindfulness expert, I'll help your employees reach the well-being they need to perform their best.
Working with individual employees, as well as conducting practical group seminars, I can help your employees heal the stress and emotional baggage holding them back from their true potential.
If you are ready for improved productivity, loyalty, dedication, and happiness then consider one my corporate packages.
WHAT I OFFER
- Weekly or bi-weekly individual bodywork, mindfulness, and stress processing sessions (30-60 min) with staff and executives.
- Group seminars (30-90 min) with practical, informative instruction that address stress management as well as emotional and physical well-being.
- Custom audio meditations accessible to the entire company
- Full company access to my on-line training My Emotional Self-Care
- Weekly emails that provide insight into emotional self-care and burnout prevention.
SAMPLE WEEKLY CORPORATE PACKAGE:
8 individual sessions (45 min).
1 group seminar (60 min).
Custom audio meditation
Weekly informative email.
Each package can be highly customized to meet the exact needs of the company. Packages with fewer or more hours can be designed. Rates will vary based on your company’s specific program.